Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome!




Hello Friends and welcome to the Swehla Photography blog!
For those who do not know I recently quit my full time job in information technology to pursue my photography business.  My blog will follow my photography work while sharing my story on making the transition from corporate america to self employment.

For my first post I want to share a special set of photographs taken this week.  I know this is a sad and tragic story to start with but what I experienced taking these photos and sharing them has had such and impact on me that I feel it is the way to begin.  This is why I am pursuing photography.  The power behind these photos are indescribable.  After all this is life... we get some good and some bad.

Officer Biendl was murdered in the Monroe correctional facility on January 29th 2011 by an inmate who was planning an escape.  These photos follow the motorcade for fallen Officer Jayme Biendl
RIP - Jayme Biendl (February 6, 1976 - January 29th, 2011)

Click the link below to view album
Jayme Biendl Memorial Album


1 comment: